How to get lessons started:
**feel free to check out the “ABOUT” and “STUDIO” sections
in the website menu to learn more about me**
1. If you haven’t already, send an email to me at email@example.com letting me know your possible interest. I’ll send you information and links for my lesson information so that you can decide if you’d like to proceed. Please add the school and grade that your student is in so that I can send the correct lesson information.
2. My response email will contain links specific to the school your student attends. In addition to the FAQ link, which you can find in the “LESSONS” section on my website, you’ll have a emailed link to the Lesson Information (guidelines/payment info) and a link to the Lesson Agreement.
3. Make sure you read through both links (Lesson Info and Lesson Agreement) so that you can make an informed decision on whether or not you’d like your student to join my studio. Please DO NOT hesitate to ask any questions you might have. I’d be happy to go into more details if requested.
4. If you decide you’d like to participate, send a response to me (firstname.lastname@example.org) indicating your decision to move forward. You must also acknowledge that you agree to the terms of the Lesson Agreement. This agreement is important as it helps establish a clear understanding of expectations between parents/students and myself.
5. Once I receive a response, I’ll send you specific information regarding payment options and scheduling. Scheduling is on a first come, first served basis. The Lesson Agreement does not go into effect until I receive a first payment.